Discover the updated information regarding Nutra-be.it’s Privacy.
Thank you for sharing your personal information with us.
Holders of the processing of personal data
The EU Regulation 69/2016 in articles 13 and 14 are intended to ensure that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of persons, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity. The regulation establishes that the person receives, at the time of collection, information about the purposes and methods of processing of his personal data and that the person expressly requires written consent. The provision of personal data is strictly necessary for registration on the nutra-be.it site and for the use of nutra-be services, with particular reference to the “Marketplace” service. Therefore, failure to provide data will make it impossible to register on the site and the use of the services will be nourishing. By signing this information, you consent to the processing of data relating to registration on the nutra-be.it website in addition to those that may have been added for the purpose of providing more information or illustrations relating to your business for purposes related to the services provided by nutra-be as well as the communication of your data to the users registered on the nutra-be.it website and authorized to work for a prior assessment of the bidder or the principal. In particular, the data collected are processed in compliance with EU Regulation 679/2016 in paper, IT, telematic form for contractual and legal requirements, and for any operational, management, study and research needs for the development of the activities carried out by NUTRA-BE Srl, as well as for the following purposes, with respect to which the provision of data is optional:
– statistical research and market analysis for the exclusive benefit of advertisers in other sectors (showrooms, accessories, transporters, insurance companies, banks, etc.) in order to allow the promotion of other products and / or services;
– sending information on the services covered by the program by fax or e-mail;
– sending Nutra-be news, by fax or e-mail;
– sending information and advertising material by fax or e-mail;
– sending information, monitoring and evaluation of the subjects in charge of controlling the NUTRA-BE S.l .;
– dissemination of interactive commercial information.