NUTRA B POWER is a dietary supplement based on vitamins of the B group, useful to bring an additional fee of these ingredients to the daily diet.
Vitamins of the B group are 8:
- B1 vitamin(thiamine).
- B2 vitamin (riboflavin).
- B3 vitamin (niacin).
- B5 vitamin (pantothenic acid).
- B6 vitamin(pyridoxine).
- B8 vitamin (biotin).
- B9 vitamin (folic acid).
- B12 vitamin (cobalamin).
Vitamins of B group are water-soluble vitamins: the body is not able to accumulate them and it eliminates them quickly and easily through the urine, therefore they must be taken daily through the diet.
They are mainly present in foods such as liver, egg yolk, milk, cheese, meat, yeast and green leafy vegetables: however, they are not all present in the same foods, therefore it is necessary to vary our diet in order to guarantee our body an adequate intake of all vitamins of B group.
In their totality, vitamins of B group help to get energy from food, in order to carry out daily activities, but also to protect skin, hair and teeth and to prevent various pathologies, from the cardiovascular and neurological ones, to the skin ones.
- B1 vitamin is used to convert carbohydrates into energy, in order to meet the energy needs of the body and, above all, of organs such as brain and muscles, which need carbohydrates in particular for their metabolism. B1 vitamin is also involved in the transmission of nerve impulses.
- B2 vitamin is used to convert carbohydrates, lipids and proteins into energy and it is involved in the production of red blood cells. In addition, it has an antioxidant action, protecting the cells of the body from oxidative stress operated by free radicals.
- B3 vitamin is used to convert different nutrients into energy. In addition, it contributes to cellular respiration, blood circulation, skin protection, digestive processes and functioning of the nervous system.
- B5 vitamin participates in the metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids and proteins and in the synthesis of hormones and cholesterol. It is also involved in the protection of skin and hair and in the healing of wounds.
- B6 vitamin participates in the metabolism of sugars, fatty acids and amino acids and in the formation of white blood cells, red blood cells and hormones: it is particularly required for the synthesis of hemoglobin, a protein responsible for the transport of oxygen in the blood. It’s also important for the proper functioning of immune system and brain structures and to prevent aging.
- B8 vitamin participates in the protein metabolism and in the synthesis of glucose and fatty acids. It allows the good functioning of the nervous system and it ensures the well-being of skin and hair.
- B9 vitamin participates in the synthesis of proteins and DNA, the formation of hemoglobin and the prevention of cardiovascular risks. It protects and promotes the development of the embryo, being fundamental for pregnant women.
- B12 vitamin partecipates in the production of red blood cells and bone marrow, in the synthesis of DNA, RNA and fatty acids and in the creation of the myelin sheath that wraps the nerves, ensuring the proper functioning of the central nervous system. In addition, it is involved in the metabolism of homocysteine, an amino acid that, if in excess, is associated with an increase in cardiovascular risk.
In the past, it was possible and frequent to find serious deficiencies of individual vitamins; currently, we see multiple vitamin deficiencies above all, mainly due to stress, incorrect or frenetic lifestyles or little varied and unbalanced diet.
A marginal deficiency of vitamins of B group can have a negative impact on energy production at the cellular level and it can cause non-specific symptoms, such as tiredness and fatigue.
However, a more significant or lasting deficiency can have important consequences for the various organs and apparatuses, affecting the general well-being of the organism.
Therefore, when the diet alone is not enough to cover the daily requirement for vitamins of B group, a specific supplementation is essential.
||For 2 tablets
*VNR: Daily reference nutritional values (adults). Reg. EU 1169/2011